Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Kobalt

Votes: 4 16.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to buy a new set of tool next weekend, I was wondering wich ones would yall choose?

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
well..since i work in the automotive industry and i know the quality of snap on and i use them everyday..m.y vote is with snap on

·
Just add dirt!
121 Posts
the only prob, with snap on is it takes a mouth to traid in any tools if thay break or it does down here any way. i would go with the craftsman you cant beat the price and all you have to do is walk in and exchange the broken tool and thay will give you a new one right there:thumbup: well thats my 2 cents

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I like Snap-On tools....I have broken so few of them that it is of litle concern. I have broken quite a few craftsman tools.....but they are really easy to turn in. To get the most bang for the buck I'd buy a Craftsman Set......But never buy them unless they are on sale cause as soon as you do buy them at full price they will go on sale and you will be pissing and moaning!

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I'd say craftsman. Of course, I've also never had a problem with my Great Necks from AutoZone.

Anyways, why does poll utilize checkboxes instead of radio buttons? Kinda defeats the purpose, eh?

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I would say Snap On. Although they are expensive IMO you can't beat their wrenches.

·
DownSouthGeorgiaBoy
280 Posts
The Home Depot's Husky tools are good, plus they have a life time warranty. Home Depot will also validate Snap-on and Craftsmans warranty also. Just take them to HD and they will replace the broke item with a husky for free!

·
32,797 Posts
I like Craftsman:headbang:

But I usually use regular off-brand tools more at work and they do just fine. I got tools from Pic'N'Save and the 99cents Store that work just fine. (sometimes you just don't want to have expensive tools lying around at work)

·
Registered
279 Posts
CRAFTSMAN all the way!!!

Just go to a pawn shop or yard sale and sift thru all the tools till you find a good Craftsman one (they'll be there, you just have to look). If it breaks, take it back to Sears and you've got yourself another one.:D

P

·
0 Posts
SNAP ON ALL THE WAY
THAT IS ALL WE USE AT MY DAD'S SHOP AND THEY WORK REAL GOOD!

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Snap-On is good. Craftsman is good. Kobalt and Husky is good. Just get what ever set that fits your budget. Around here running down the Snap-On guy is kinda a pain, and with sears I've just walked in and out 2 minutes later with a new tool. Broke 4 ratchets since Jan 6th;-) I'm rough on my **** with 4-5ft pipes for breaker bars. Everytime I get a new one no questions asked. Haven't tried Husky or Kobalts warranty, but I'm sure its just as good. Just don't let them know what you were doing. For air tools, Snap-On all the way, unless you want Ingersol-Rand.

·
Registered
121 Posts
sonoma4x4 said:
the only prob, with snap on is it takes a mouth to traid in any tools if thay break or it does down here any way. i would go with the craftsman you cant beat the price and all you have to do is walk in and exchange the broken tool and thay will give you a new one right there:thumbup: well thats my 2 cents
:werd:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts