S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 17 inch mondera extasy chrome rims and i wanted to know what to use to clean them with. i have been using chrome polish liquid and nevr dull. has anyone tried the mothers mag aluminum polish if so does it work or what would you guys suggest i use. any input is helpful. thanks

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Best stuff I have used on any metal so far is Flitz. If you just want something cheaper that is easier to find, Mothers is excellent. I usually polish, then go over it with a good wax for extra protection. I use Windex on on my whole vehicle. If its just dusty or rained on & not real dirty. I wax my truck & wheels A LOT!! Over time it will remove your wax but I dont have to worry about that since I wax alot. I have done this for years with several vehicles & always had good luck. I also do that when I get home from the car wash to hit the area where the water shot out of the mirrors onto the doors, tailgate area, etc...to remove the water spots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.