S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in kilometers..
i did a bit of bargaining with him and he said he would take 7800... if it passes an inspection im going to offer 7500

·
Registered
70 Posts
Too expensive you are not kidding. KBB prices that truck at $4800 and that is for EXCELLENT condition. Tell him the wheels and sub box are not worth $3000 and make him an low offer in a month after he can't sell it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its alot easier to find cheap vehicles in the states.. i figure its not to bad for what he has on it.. specially in canada

·
32,797 Posts
Well over 14,000 into it

$14,000 in it? It sure doesn't look like. Unless there's $11,000 in cash sitting in the glovebox.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha give the guy a break.. just cause he cant spell good :p
i dont think he has 14 into it either.. but it will be cheaper in the long run, instead of spending money to mod a stock truck

i had it inspected today so if its a good report the truck will probably be mine :D

·
Deadmonton Survivor
94 Posts
Did you end up buying it? The ad has been pulled.

I forgot to add about the high prices of trucks up here... a base model 98 S10/Sonoma is more expensive than the same year Civic Si. lolz

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i didnt get it but i got a different one on saturday.. 2002 s10 ext cab stepside 4.3 vortec, its got the zq8 wheels on it but im still not sure if its a zq8

1 - 15 of 15 Posts