S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way without using hydrolics to lower my S10 SS and be able to easily raise it back up whenever I know im going to be going down real bad roads. Also, what drop should I get for an SS? Should I go with a body kit instead? If so which kind is best?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What year is it??? if it is the 96+, it already has the zq8 suspension and you might want to go w/ a body kit if you don't want to go too low. If it is a 94-95, that doesn't have a lower suspension so I would drop it and maybe go w/ a body kit. I don't think there is an easy way to have it go up when you want, the only ways I know of are hydrolics and air bags. Both of which are expensive, so I would probably stick to the body kit if you don't want to be too low.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ok, thanks to everybody for the post/PM. I have realized that hydos and baggin it is just too expensive. I am now gonna post in the body forum for a body kit.

edit:I just realized you dont have a body forum so I guess i will be posting in the exterior forum.

edit 2: Ok, forget that last edit, I just realized thre is a body forum inside of the exterior forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts