Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 17's

Votes: 2 50.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need some input from you peeps.
I came across a set of 1st gen style zq8's up for grabs with tires for a decent price. But.. I also would like some 17's. I just don't know what to do.
BTW if i got the zq8's i would have them polished to stand out a little more from the rest.
Oh yeah I can get the zq8's now but would have to save for the 17's.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i would save a little more and get 18's. but that is IMPO. just a thought though.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
How about those chrome rims that when you stop, the outer shell keeps spinning, looking like the wheel is still spinning, like the ones that Sprewell Racing had on MTV Cribs Car edition... Has anyone else seen these??? Do you know what brand and model they are? They looked sweet, but I'm sure they cost some ridiculous amount. Anyway, that is what I would get :) .

DogP

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DogP said:
How about those chrome rims that when you stop, the outer shell keeps spinning, looking like the wheel is still spinning, like the ones that Sprewell Racing had on MTV Cribs Car edition... Has anyone else seen these??? Do you know what brand and model they are? They looked sweet, but I'm sure they cost some ridiculous amount. Anyway, that is what I would get :) .

DogP
Well no offence but if i had 40,000 to spend on rims i sure hell wouldn't be driving and s-10.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Is that how much they are??? I was thinking maybe $800-$1200 each. Do you know what brand or anything about them??? Thanks,

DogP

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last i heard they were 10,000 per rim

no i don't recall the name but i know there is another post about them.

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
TwiggSS said:
last i heard they were 10,000 per rim

no i don't recall the name but i know there is another post about them.
nope, 10G's for the whole set...$2,500 a rim.:bash: :bash:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts