S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i am only 14 ..1/2..yrs old and I am stuck with a hidious yellow ranger splash. I decided to bag it and restore it. Right now it is tore down to just the engine and cab ( no rear suspension). Do you think I can finish up that ford,sell it, buy a s10, bag it and get it painted by the time i get my temps (1 year)?

·
tuckin' fx4
3,888 Posts
depends on what kinda money you got and if your gonna do it yourself but why do all that before you can even drive it? do you have a job that you can pay for getting it painted and bagged?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zachmartin83 said:
depends on what kinda money you got and if your gonna do it yourself but why do all that before you can even drive it? do you have a job that you can pay for getting it painted and bagged?
yes. Money is not an issue. Id rather do it b4 I can drive so i have a cool ride to drive around and I will have more time for work, gf, school, etc. I'm gonna start off driving it here and there because I want to learn to drive good. Once i put a 500 beater in the ditch a few times ill start driving it everyday.
:D*Not Sponsered by Mommy and Daddy Kustoms*:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dflated19 said:
yes. Money is not an issue. Id rather do it b4 I can drive so i have a cool ride to drive around and I will have more time for work, gf, school, etc. I'm gonna start off driving it here and there because I want to learn to drive good. Once i put a 500 beater in the ditch a few times ill start driving it everyday.
:D*Not Sponsered by Mommy and Daddy Kustoms*:D
moneys not an issue at age 14? i wish i was i had money at 14

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JMew03 said:
its sponsered by grandpa and grandma

or he is a dealer
:wtf: neither. Didn't know I was gonna get this much shit. Im a ****ing model. i get paid out the azz to model for queer companies. I kno I kno..not cool but it is when you get a huge paycheck. Anyway back on subject. Think I can do it If I haul azz.

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
""You better work ( cover girl )
Work it girl ( give a twirl )
Do your thing on the runway
Work ( supermodel... )
You better work it, girl ( ...of the world )
Wet your lips and make love to the camera"".......LMAO...Sorry, you said model, I thought of Rupaul..

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
dropped 01X said:
""You better work ( cover girl )
Work it girl ( give a twirl )
Do your thing on the runway
Work ( supermodel... )
You better work it, girl ( ...of the world )
Wet your lips and make love to the camera"".......LMAO...Sorry, you said model, I thought of Rupaul..
whats scarier than him being a model is this post..lol :p

·
Jesus is my savior
1,084 Posts
LMAO...myst! I know...Hey lil dood...junk that ranger and get a real truck. Dimes look a million times better than a ranger. Poop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts