S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been debating on what to do next to my truck, i have been kicking around the idea of the evnoy front, but i have a xtreme and one of the most reconizable parts on a xtreme is the front air dam, i am currently buying bags and all the stuff that goes a long with that, so rims are a long shot right now.

my truck

on the web site it says i have a blazer x, and a 4.3, either of which i don't

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
shave the tailgate, handles, dump the emblems, some kind of hood, maybe a brushed aluminum grill insert, and last but not least, ditch the front plate and put in a filler..... thats all i can really think of.....

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have been kicking around the idea of two toneing it, black on top and keep the red on the bottom, since i will have the box off soon anyways. i have access to a body shop so labor is free, i might shave it later down the road, but the emlems are staying on the sides but the back one might come off.

·
Medium-size Truckin
4,783 Posts
do the trailblazer conversion and you can still keep that lower valence or whatever you call it. i saw pictures of it once before on this forum, it was AWESOME! but if you dont have the money for that get some wheels! and a grille insert...i dunno how much are you looking to spend then i could narrow down what i would do w/ the cash :)
-jake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts