S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with everything we do to our cars fixing them up racing them we need to remember safty is very important. When useing such things as nitous there are rules that we must live by using the nitrous. You must follow all the guild lines that are listing when buying the kit. I know that must of you know me and I dont always play by the rules I drive fast and take chances, but we all must try to be safe. The web page I am giving you the link to is something that could happen when using nitrous with the Experience that I have with nitrous this sounds like he left the heater on, witch I myself have done it is very easy to do when not being carefull

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
dude that sucks, but sucks even more because doyle is a moron and he DID do things wrong. heaters dont turn themselves on.... he operated his equipment wrong, and paid for it. a valve can only stand up to so much pressure, thats why there are warnings. he shouldnt be suing for his own stupidity. just my .02

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Just the fact that someone would juice a maxima is proof positive that the dude is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. If you cant properly operate your equipment than you should not have the equipment. I gaurantee you that somewhere on that warranty is a disclaimer for F'in morons like him. Glad nothin bodily happened to them but ya know what....he deserved it.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Yep....not too smart

I read the letter from Nitrous Express and it said that the directions said to used a SWITCHED power source....I wonder why it says that....maybe to keep you from leaving the heater on unattended??? I'd say so! But the guy has a point in that the burst disc didn't let go....but that is liability issue with the valve manufacturer (which is probably not Nitrous Express.) I had a disc let go on my scuba tank taking it from the air conditioned car to the beach...scared the $hit out of me! I thought I stepped on a big snake!

But you know anything can be dangerous, if it ain't the tank expolding it's that bridge abutment...**** I'm starting to sound like Red:stickpoke

Common sence should prevail!

Rick
'92 S-10 Tahoe 4.3L Almost bone Stock

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
just my (.02) but i think that guy did that to get a phat check from the insurance company.:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
But you know anything can be dangerous, if it ain't the tank expolding it's that bridge abutment...**** I'm starting to sound like Red

:thumbup: :lol: :booty: see told ya I'd start to makes sense lol

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
lol he said he sounded like you. not that is made sense

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
but yeah juicing a maxima, and comeone how hard is it to find a switched power source for crying out loud, sounds like the guy did a half ass install job on it and needs someone to blame for his [email protected] up

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
damn, this guys car got f-ed up! haha, nice friggin magnets he made for it..."for sponsorship"...lol

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
You tell him!

I sound like red? It's a good thing that Virginia is a 2nd amendment state cause I can go shoot myself! Nah...It's just that we agree that you have to take responsability for your own actions...including getteing in a rush when you are installing your tank heater!

The guy doesn't diserve a penny..... and that's my two cents!

Now where is my glock?

Rick

:soap:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Rick,

I consider it an honor. Knew at some point we'd make sense to each other lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Just the fact that someone would juice a maxima is proof positive that the dude is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. If you cant properly operate your equipment than you should not have the equipment. I gaurantee you that somewhere on that warranty is a disclaimer for F'in morons like him. Glad nothin bodily happened to them but ya know what....he deserved it.
ok, i know this thread is way friggin' old but a buddy told me about this website (i have like 4 friends that all have s-10s and 2 of them are 4.3 5spd xtremes) so im trolling tonight.... you say that about the maxima, but do you realize that you modify your truck and its still slower? just curious.....

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Soon2BMaxed said:
ok, i know this thread is way friggin' old but a buddy told me about this website (i have like 4 friends that all have s-10s and 2 of them are 4.3 5spd xtremes) so im trolling tonight.... you say that about the maxima, but do you realize that you modify your truck and its still slower? just curious.....
Um first off, how do you know my truck is slower? Are you miss F'in Cleo?. Whats the point of your reply? The guy was an A**hole. Plain and simple. And yes, 5 out of 10 people who own maximas are middle aged men w 2 kids, of the 5 left, 4 are rice tards and the other one makes it into an import sleeper. Hers an idea, when your talking about something, have a point!, it makes it so much more interesting for those reading it....:evilg:

Oh by the way, got any slips to prove that 14.8. would love to see them...

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Please..............no more posts in this thread.....remember our previous discussion...or do I have to get longwinded again!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
I'm tellin ya Rick they know my weaknesses....Going to my corner now..I'm Sorry..:mad:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
See rick they tempt me....I am curious though how his 7 year old car with just a cold air and rice muffler is running 14.8's when my wifes Altima v-6 was tested by both R&T and Motor trend and neither of them could go better than 14.7. Thats 245 horsepower boys....Her car smacks my truck. Hey max..maybe you could clear this up...?????

1 - 20 of 109 Posts