S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
High in the sky
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i ordered a 12in fusion encounter sub and then sent me a c12 kicker should i keep the kicker or send it back for the fusion?

·
NOS make light brighter!
1,480 Posts
Be honest with them, and tell them that you will not pay to send the Kicker back to them. There's a chance that they will tell you to keep the Kicker and send you your Fusion sub. Seen it before, not uncommon.

By all means , do not tell them that you haven't received your sub; as this leaves them open to not sending you the correct sub.
They know, through tracking, that you received a sub. You tell them that you didn't, and they'll suspect you of being fraudulent; and bye-bye goes the chance of telling them they sent the wrong sub, as now you'll appear to be a desperate crook changing his story midstream just to get some free sh*t.

I'm all for some free sh*t myself; but honesty is the only win/win here, with the possibility of a freebie.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
honestly fusion back in the day was decent for amps, not anymore though. and i don't know about their subs, but kicker isn't really a favorite of anyone on here so i'd keep the fusion. but as dan said, honesty dude. karma might be real, and even if it isn't, you'll still feel better about it....unless you have no soul.

·
Mine Sweeper!
6,512 Posts
i'd go with dan's idea. many times they do let you keep the stuff. otherwise, they'll send you a prepaid sticker to put on the box and send back. do not, under any circumstances, pay for shipping back out of pocket regardless of any promises from the company to pay you back. the burden of shipping is theirs because they made the mistake.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts

·
NOS make light brighter!
1,480 Posts
yeah i thought so too. a nudge in the right direction eh?
Exactly. My advice isn't really even karma based (although I am a firm believer: SOHK alumnus). I'm looking at all the outs the seller would have by the OP lying. An "if you're going to pull the trigger, make sure it isn't aimed at you foot" type thing.
If it were any other sub, I'd say keep it outright; but a F#@%ing Kicker! 327 is definitely starting this fight on the low-ground.:p

Someone buy my kicker amps, damnit!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts