S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my HPP3 shipped UPS from www.thunderracing.com (plug). I have a 2002 Chevy Xtreme 4.3L Automatic trans. Extcab too. I was wondering what setting do any of you change. I set the top speed to 128, as im sure many have,, i used the 93 octane program. I raised the Rev liiter to 5800, and i improved the shift firmness. I was wondering if any of you changed the shift points, and what were they?
Later guys,
Kyle

·
Registered
115 Posts
you had it shipped UPS, kinda suprised they didn't crush the damn thing. I set my limiter to 6k, bumped the 1-2 shift up 300(it's a smidge to far) bumped 2-3 up 100 and didn't touch 3-4. I also haven't tried the 3-4 under wot 2-3 was at like 75 or so. I ran the 93 octane program but am back to running regualr gas with that setting. Don't know if that has anything to do with my msd or not but it doesn't knock ping or otherwise. Hope this helps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not realy, i like the fact i can burn just about every car i find at the starting line, except for v8 mustangs and camaros. any truck except the lightning so far.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Basically running same settings as dest. Kept 93 Octane though as I fill up with Sunoco 94 only....Exspensive around here but worth it.............

·
Registered
153 Posts
theres no point on puttin the rev limiter more than 5500...cause after 5500 there's no beans....and its out of yer powerband... and yer moter is then saying....... PLEASE SHIFT ME....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts