S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just bought a 95 S10 Reg Cab and it has a bench seat in it and I hate it. What other seats bolt right in, if there is any. Thanks

·
how low can you go
2,745 Posts
newer cavi or sunfire seats bolt onto stock s10 brackets if u take ur bench seat out. thats what most people do atleast and i did as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking maybe the seats from a ext cab or a blazer. i don't want to make soemthing to fit, i just want to drop and bolt it in

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
bench? i think they mean 60/40 split, thats what i did with mine, looks killer and took a whopping 7 minutes.

dont mind the mess, i was workin on the console

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so all i have to do is take the sliders off the bench seat and they bolt onto the cavy or sunfire seats without any mods. and then they bolt right into truck. my becnh is the straight bench with no slpit, just flips foward

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
look under your bench, ive never had one in a 2nd gen, if there are 2 of them (one on each side) it will work, but more then likley its one large one like i had in my first gen, you will need to find some 94-97 stock s10 60/40 seat tracks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MX_Racer32 said:
look under your bench, ive never had one in a 2nd gen, if there are 2 of them (one on each side) it will work, but more then likley its one large one like i had in my first gen, you will need to find some 94-97 stock s10 60/40 seat tracks.
I'd be happy to find the whole seat.

·
Banned
1,395 Posts
If you have a standard cab, don't get the 98+ seats. I'm only six foot and unless I have the seat back all the way forward, my knee runs into the back of the steering wheel when I go for the clutch. The seats are way to thick for even an extended cab in my opinon.

The 94-97 seats look better and are more comforatble in my opinion, but they have a metal bracket on the outside edge near the door that will rub all the way through the seat in a matter of months.

Had I know the Cavalier seats worked, I might have gone with them instead.

·
NOT DONE TO MANY PROBLEMS
1,566 Posts
How hard would it be to put in like a full size truck seat. Would it even fit? I was just wondering because i know they are really comfortable at least in my dads 96 silverado. How comfortable are the sunfire seats? thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts