S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much psi does it take everyone to lift the front up. mine takes like 95 to lift the front uo with 2500's and suicidedoors cups

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Yep thats my ride hight is about 90-95 and then about 120 to really clear some bumps.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I can't get to 165 since my pressure switch is set at 150. Why do u need to be at 165 unless u wanna hop it.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
What size valves and line u runnin?

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I think this question is pointless. The answer is based on too many variables to compare your truck with others. Cup size, bag size, tire size, engine size, driver size, and more.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok well i have heard of other people using lower pressure on s10's now i know they are full of it. thank you everyone escept slammeddime. i dont think i knew there were alot of different variables. hmmm maybe its just me but a lot of people use 2500's on the front and just maybe there is 1 or 2 people with bagged 2.2's with 2500's man i think that gives me a pretty good idea. you say my question is pointless... well so was your post. thank you for informing all of us that not all vehicles are the same:gayflag:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no carm i hate to break it to you. yours is a sonoma and mine is a s-10 but i could see how easily someone could confuse the 2

·
tits, clits or bong hits
884 Posts
Mine takes 120 to drive hight and 135 at full lift with stone 2500's and jasons cups
BTW mine is a 4.3L

·
Central Kentucky Tech
431 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Well, to contribute to the thread.... My truck gets off the ground at 40, and my ride height is 50-55
I start untucking at about 40psi, and i roll around town at about 60. I have airlift cups & 224c stones. Oh and my front gfx are off, thats why i'm not draggin plastic everywhere, guessing my ride hight with the bumper on would be about 75.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i bet that rides good. i was thinking about putting 2600's up front. cuz then my truck would lift with less pressure

1 - 20 of 24 Posts