S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got almost 40k miles think its time for plugs + wires. Would like to here what you guys run and if you need hipo ignition mod to run them?
If I did everything right you can see what mods I've got on my signature. But this is my first post so appreciate any help with that also.

·
AZX in PHX
189 Posts
Stick with your stock plugs, they are awesome plugs for stock.. No reason on switching to a different plug since the ones you have are platinum plugs anyways (Or some BS like that).. Wires, I went with Taylor made 8mm's.. Its all basically preference at the wires.. Some companies make custom fit wires for your app, some places just make the wires..

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Factory Delco replacements are fine...In all honesty you shouldnt have to change them....Changed them in my ZR2 at 51k and they looked like the day they went in.......Besides.....WHAT A BIOTCH..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses, sounds like I'll just keep what I'm running unless I have a problem. Hoping to borrow a G-Tech to see what kind of numbers I'm running, then may go to a local track soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts