S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have to say I am a little disappointed, I was expecting to go into this forum, and open a sticky, and find out all of the basics that I wanted to know. I currently have a 94 ss with a 2"drop in the front and 4" in the back, but still need to be able to use my truck, as a truck if/when needed.
So for all you airride guru's out there; help me out. I want my truck to ride good, sit good, (not a drager) but still be able to haul a real load,(so I am not going to hack up my bed, put in a 4 link, etc. etc......so, am I better off with static, or airride, oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all, I tend to like to "hang" my truck. I have always been used to driving cars that handle very well. My 1st gen truck has Iroc wheels, 245/50/16 and 235/55/16 on it, dropped 3/5 and has a great set of shocks, and ZQ8 sway bars.
Please, if you are going to give advice, be someone who OWNS what you are talking about. I can't stand it when someone gives their 2 cents about something, but doesn't even have the product........just wish they could, so they urge someone else to buy it. Enough soapbox, Thanks All!

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
first off, please dont come to the forum and make ur first thread a bitchy one, ask for help but dont demand answers and damn well dont try n trash the forum at all, im sorry we dont have a sticky to teach u everything about bagging if we did, then everyone would drive baggd vehicles, if u want to learn start using the search button and ask questions but being rude isnt going to get u ne where just my 2 cents

dickweed

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
You might have missed the Baggin It forum down below in the suspension area. This is a forum for Air Ride Technologies so they can answer questions from users about their products and such.

IMO, if you got the money, I think the AirBar from Air Ride Tech is right up your alley. It will ride good, get a decent amount of travel, and retains the stock hauling capacity, doesn't lay out, and you don't have to cut into your bed, or even notch your frame.

As for the front, thats totally up to you. YOu could do a simple coil swap and put bags and cups in place, or you could go all out and throw in upper and lower control arms along with ART shockwaves. Again, will ride good, get a manageable amount of lift, won't lay out.

And if you haven't already, take a poke around www.bagginit.com

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
And the award of "Most Tactful Response" goes to.....

SlammedDime said:
You might have missed the Baggin It forum down below in the suspension area. This is a forum for Air Ride Technologies so they can answer questions from users about their products and such.

IMO, if you got the money, I think the AirBar from Air Ride Tech is right up your alley. It will ride good, get a decent amount of travel, and retains the stock hauling capacity, doesn't lay out, and you don't have to cut into your bed, or even notch your frame.

As for the front, thats totally up to you. YOu could do a simple coil swap and put bags and cups in place, or you could go all out and throw in upper and lower control arms along with ART shockwaves. Again, will ride good, get a manageable amount of lift, won't lay out.

And if you haven't already, take a poke around www.bagginit.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts