·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
haha posted as i was typing it ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i gave billet inserts billet bowtie and a set of black and chrome parklights and the black euros for the setup and a chrome bowtie with the chrome euros was that a bad deal?

·
lofosho_97
49 Posts
I have the same exact 4link in my truck.It was there when i bought it.I had to replace the upper front bushings and tabs when i put in the gas tank crossmember in.I was told it was an aim set up and it has their crappy stickers on it but when i called them they said it wasnt theirs.So if you find out please let me know.I used SD bushings and tabs and a gas tank crossmember i got off ebay (that realli came from FBI) and it worked perfect.

·
.:|Hustlin4life|:.
5,662 Posts
I have the same exact 4link in my truck.It was there when i bought it.I had to replace the upper front bushings and tabs when i put in the gas tank crossmember in.I was told it was an aim set up and it has their crappy stickers on it but when i called them they said it wasnt theirs.So if you find out please let me know.I used SD bushings and tabs and a gas tank crossmember i got off ebay (that realli came from FBI) and it worked perfect.
It is shAIM's the picture Iposted above came directly from there website

·
Bags Rock!
223 Posts
I know AIM sucks,. but use it! I remember back in the day when AIM was one of the best companies out there. I am well aware of their crappy reputation now, I wouldnt buy it new,. but hey, you got a deal,.. id run it.

BTW,. bars look small as hell, whats the diam.?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts