S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new pewter s-10 and was wondering what color tail lights would look the best with it? I was looking at the carbon fiber euros or just plain clear ones. I have never seen a picture of any other trucks so i dont know what they will look like. Can you guys help me out? Thanks

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Well I have a 01 Pewter s10 and I'm going to ting my tails. I'm not a big fan of the "clear" or "carbon fiber" tails. I guess I just like doing what everyone else is not.

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
but these tailights, our the newest ones ive seen, i think they are the coolest:headbang:

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
If you want to do somthing different leave the stock red ones there :evilg:. Personally I think its silly to put clear tails on a red or black truck. Looks ok on blue trucks and great on white, pewter I guess would look ok too... Just my opinion ofcourse, I'm sure many will disagree. :)

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
THEY DONT HAVE THEM WORKING ON MINE EITHER.....IM PRETTY SURE ALTER IMAGES HAD A MINI IMPORT TRUCK THAT THEY DID AN S10 TAIL CONVERSION AND THEY HAVE BLUE TAILS ON IT...LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND THE TRUCK......LOOK IN SOME OF THE NEWER MINI TRUCKIN ISSUES........THEY ARE USUALLY TOWARDS THE FRONT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts