S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all could someone tell me what kind of wheels these are and where i could get them??

Thanks
Dru.

Attachments

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
givem a call and they can give you a quote with shipping charges included.:thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
rims

they do but im looking at them in a mag right now and they look alot like the Web 6. i could very well be wrong.

·
1,088 Posts
Re: rims

s10heart said:
they do but im looking at them in a mag right now and they look alot like the Web 6. i could very well be wrong.
i was just checkin.....for some reason the page i'm lookin at doesn't hae any named as Web 6

·
Registered
43 Posts
rims

im lookin at the feb 2002 of Truckin page39 which mag are you in.

·
1,088 Posts
i was lookin at that link ya posted

·
Registered
43 Posts
rims

try a truckin mag

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
hey guess what guys.....i would go with mighty on this one........cause i know the guy who owns the truck.........they are B. Coddington timeless 5:thumbup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
are those 17's or 18's???

and is he laying frame??? caue im gonna be bagging my front end soon and i at least want to be able to tuck a little rim. dont know whats gonna hit first, my bumper cover on the ground or the tires hit the fenders, im running 235/40/18's.

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
uhhh

He's layin something it looks like, witht the angle of the pic can't tell if it's frame or body though, with a 235/40/18 you'll hit your inner fenders first before the frame and most likely before the bumper cover you showed me.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
you will for sure hit on your tires first...i have 235/40/18's on the front of mine and i lay on those.....the guy in the picture has 18s in front and 20s in back laying frame

1 - 16 of 16 Posts