S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was at the detailing shop where my buddy works the other day washin his F350 and his show blazer before he went down to FL for a show (Both his tow truck and show blaze are fu*ckin nassssty). Well the soap was the best I've ever used. It left the water a purple, smelled really good, extremely sudsy, and left the F350 with a real good shine. Any one have any idea what kind of soap this is? Or any other kinds of really good soaps out there?

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eh I wouldn't say all wash's are the same I've tried many and have yet to find one that suds' up like that one did cleaned as well and left as good of a shine. Also it smelled like grape bubble gum mmm yummy. I guess I ask him when he gets back from FL what soap they use. Also have you guys ever heard of power blitz? it was pink, he sprayed his wheels on the F350 and it took all the mud and grime off of them with just that and a hose. If so how do you guys like that stuff?

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
plain and simple....if you like what HE used get what HE used....

you come on here asking if anybody knows what the good smelling soap that your buddy used is than your NOT gunna get the answer you want.....

i have been detailing cars now for 13+ years and i experiment with different products everyday and itll never stay the same with just one product,

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just curious if any one may have an idea of what I could have been. If you read my post fully I also asked what ever one else has found to be a good soap. Theres not a single reason I can think of to be getting an attitude big guy.

·
Rustbucket Club
772 Posts
He's an hornory summabitch ain't he? :haha:

I use P&S Wash N Wax and Megs NXT. I use Wash N Wax on cars that aren't that dirty, NXT on anything else

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
LikeaRock said:
He's an hornory summabitch ain't he? :haha:

I use P&S Wash N Wax and Megs NXT. I use Wash N Wax on cars that aren't that dirty, NXT on anything else
yes i am...lol

he probably dont even know what p&s is.....but anyways...i use a local distributers soap....(scotts) :p and i KNOW he dont know what that is......

just tring to tell you how it is mann.....

HONESTLY theres probably like 500 soaps that smell like the one you smelled....its just a fragrence added.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, Im just tryin to finde a good soap that lathers up nice. All that Ive used is so flacid and worthless. Guess I'll have to shell out a little more dough.

·
Choosy moms choose Jeff
5,934 Posts
You want a good car wash use Meguiars #26 Car wash. Its great but expensive its like $25.00 a gallon but its good shit!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts