S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the front of my friends bagged s10, he has jasons kit with 255cs up front and wants to put shocks up there.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well where else should i post it? I cant post in the bag forum. So I derno.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
ROTFLMAO....but jsut get some drop shocks or some stock replacement shocks....as long as he dont normally drive hella low the stroke should be fine...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Moved...if you continue to blatently litter the forum with threads that obviously dont belong there, your posting privledges will be removed.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
wait, this is in the bagging forum now
lol, so he cant reply to it???

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
yeah, im not to sure if he can read this post now, so i just replyed to him in a pm telling him to use a nissan hardbody shock, they are skinnyer and mount the same as a normal s10 shock.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i think its kinda funny that you yell at him for not being able to put it in the proper place and since he obviously cant then where would u expect him to put it...seems pretty contradictory to myself...

but i also aim'ed him telling him also that hardbody shocks will work..i have 93 HB shocks on my rear...only had to take the eylet outta my old shocks and place it in the new ones....

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Thats like how your parents tell u to shut your mouth and eat at the dinner table.

But I agree hardbody shocks all the way.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Layd Dly said:
i think its kinda funny that you yell at him for not being able to put it in the proper place and since he obviously cant then where would u expect him to put it...seems pretty contradictory to myself...
:stupid:

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
If you had ANY idea whatsoever of how the forum worked, you would know that he is only not able to POST in this section, but he can view all posts that are made here.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Unfortunatly, most of our members aren't as knowledged as we. :D
geez i wonder why :rolleyes: but that still doesnt explain how u wanted him to use osmosis to post the thread in the proper place now does it.

·
Color Changin Member
1,375 Posts
I used a shock off of a Ford Ranger. The Hardbody shock had too small of an eye for Jasons kit. It is a tiny bit fatter and longer but it works great. I LOVE FRONT SHOCKS!!

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Unfortunatly, most of our members aren't as knowledged as we. :D
im not here to know how a forum works..im here to learn about s10s..i could care less about running a forum..that is why av is here..

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AVTekk said:
Moved...if you continue to blatently litter the forum with threads that obviously dont belong there, your posting privledges will be removed.
How was he supposed to post it here if hes banned? And just because he can read posts in the bag forum, how does that have anything to do with him making the thread in the bag forum. He cant post in here. I mean what you said in this thread was just retarted.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
AVTekk said:
If you had ANY idea whatsoever of how the forum worked, you would know that he is only not able to POST in this section, but he can view all posts that are made here.

Ummmm no, when you guys banned me from this section i was completely un-able to view the posts in this section or even access "baggin it".:censor:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
LayinBodySoon said:
How was he supposed to post it here if hes banned? And just because he can read posts in the bag forum, how does that have anything to do with him making the thread in the bag forum. He cant post in here. I mean what you said in this thread was just retarted.
Derr...he wasn't supposed to. He's just trying to get around the banning, which isn't gonna be tolerated.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts