S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to purchase a set of 18's for my s10 and i was wondering if I got 2" drop spindles and coils for the front and 3" springs and 2" blocks for the rear if I could get them to tuck good.
Thanks for any help

·
Layin Essten
110 Posts
hmmm..

I ran into the same problem as you with wanting to purchase 18's but i had already lowered my truck 5-5 so you're on the right track .. you might be safe starting with the 2' blocks and 3' springs.. later on which is obvious your gunna want to go lower MORE? :sheep: save your wells for when you go baggin or w/e

Tires.. you might go tucking 215/40/18's possibly even a 245-235/45/18 in the rear.. just depends if you want anything bigger then a 18 in back, consider tire width and all that complicated backspacing bs that comes along with it.. maybe even adapters .. so your looking at plenty$cash to start off strong

·
Bass Junkie
76 Posts
Well I have a 3-5 drop right now and my 18's do some rubbing when I turn. Right now there is about 1" from top of tire to lip of wheel well. I am planning on dropping the front an inch more to even the lip and tire. Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.