S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted my truck in a while, so here's some pics of what's been goin on with it. I ditched the air setup I previously had installed, in favor of 2 slim 5 gallon tanks and 2 viair 450s, mounted under the bed. I'm pretty modest about my truck, but I think this new setup looks totally awesome. I don't even wanna put the bed back on because I like looking at it. The rack I made bolts onto the truck, but is welded together. All painted with a few coats of gloss black...from the cab back(minus the axle and roadgrater) Digi is still out of commission so these pics aren't the best...

Process pics can be found here, plus some other stuff I been messin with.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74177

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
oh its soooo purdy!!! really nice man keep up the good work looks REALLY clean so far i like!!! good job!!

-db

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
i'm lovin it. that's def. one of the dopest setups i've seen in a while.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
well...... dont get me wrong, i mean i still hate it.... but well, not quite as much i guess

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good. Nice rack!!!

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
supa dupa yo! and barry is one of the most modest ppl about his truck. When him and I started BSing about our trucks, he started asking questions about mine, and I was doing the same about his, lol.

Looks great barry.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
SLAMnoma95 said:
:werd: looks sweet zy....im thinkin the only thing that could make your truck any sweeter is possibly a hood....but even without, one of the cleanest, baddest ass trucks ive seen :thumbup:
already been over that with him. he likes his stock s-10 hood.

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
i love it. whered you get that rack at...

·
Bagged GP
142 Posts
looking good, barry. if you ever come to oxford for anything shoot me a pm and we'll grab a beer or something.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
draggin96 said:
looks good barry, only thing id do is get some black airline
Hellz no, I love the blue airline. Contrast ownz j00! :D

And Scott is right, the stock hood is to stay, but hopefully soon I will remove the pissers.

And yes, the rack is homemade, but it is still bolt on. :D

Thanks a lot guys and gals, I appreciate the comments a lot. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts