S-10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an 84 S-10 Tahoe edition truck. It's a single cab 2 wheel drive 8' bed with a 2.8 and auto trans. I was told that it needed a new center support bearing when I bought it and I am now in the process of changing it out...
Well, I took the drive shaft off and brought it to work to see if the machinist could get the bearing pressed off and the new one on for me. He did get the old bearing off and the new one on but the nylon washer (or whatever that is called) cracked when he pushed the old bearing off. Now to my question. What is this nylon washer called and where can I get a new one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts