S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have air bags one my truck and when i let the suspension all the way down my truck leans to one side. I cant figure out what the problem is. it not hanging up on the tie rod end and the bags work right it just has a lean. i cant figure it out. it is on the drivers side front. i can get a pic if that will help you figrue out my problem.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Can't any body frickin read!!!!
dumpeds10 said:
when i let the suspension all the way down my truck leans to one side.
To help you out..... take a pic of the front of the truck, so we can see. Here are your possible reasons tho....

tie-rods on frame. Control arms on frame. tire hitting wheel well. Bag cups too big and bag is fully compressing before you're on the ground.

do you have spindles?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
how much of a lean is it. it could also be the tranny crossmember bracket (you know the triangle piece that holds the tranny crossmember in there) or the lower control arm is binding up in the frame where the bolts are

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it probably leans to the driverside 2 inches higher then the pasengers side. it sucks and i cant figure it out

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what really pisses me off it just started to do it about 4 days ago. it didnt do it before that i dont know if i hit something that could have knock it out of place and made it have a lean.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
You're not really making any sense. You say the drivers side leans 2" higher. Does that mean the passenger side is higher, or the drivers side is higher.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
when you lay it out, if the driver side is a little higher, it might just be that tranny crossmember bracket someone else mentioned.

if thats not it... i dont know what to tell ya other than ... look under the truck when it layed out to see what is touching th ground and holding it up.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
No shit!!!!

Thats right on my way to/from gcc. I'm over at 59th and Union hills.

U gonna be around tomorrow around 11:30A or so? Thats when i get outta skool.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I WILL BE HOME FOR 11:00 AM TO 1:00 AND THEN I GO TO SCHOOL BUT I GET OFF SCHOOL AT 8:00 AND I WILL BE HOME AT 9:30

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I got school till 10:30 tomorrow night. I have class from 10-11:15A, then again from 5:45 -10:30

I get off work on wednesday at 3. got any time then?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i will be home all night if you want to stop by
yeah i sont go to school with him i am going to uti

1 - 20 of 32 Posts