S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
doofus
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys exactly what the title says....what is an air over leaf setup, and is it worth 150 bucks?

let me know I have a line on one....please let me know quick, I want to bag the rear of my truck, and than on to the front....also if this is the whole setup, do I have to get a bed notch?( I really hope so )

please let me know

Chad

·
Registered
630 Posts
air over leaf is exactly that airbags over a monoleaf... not bad if its temporrary but its not a perminant setup and you wont layframe

·
doofus
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why is it not permanent and why cant you lay frame with that?

Chad

·
Registered
630 Posts
well iguess it could be perminin but it wood be a shiity ride.. also you cant lay frame becuz it onli tavels as far as the leaf would plus with a mono you could break a leaf

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
you can lay frame with it. just need a notch and the right sized block.

mx_racer (or whatever his name is) had the art airoverleaf and he looked like he was dammmnnnn cloes to laying :dunno:

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
its strait for a first time setup. but like others said, you wil eventually want to upgrade And yes i remeber seing mxracers pics when he had the Air over leaf. and it looked like he was aobut 1/2" from layin out throw a little weight in the bed, and it would lay i'd bet. But id just go with the de-arched leafs. to make it a bit easier.

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
i had it, it layed with the right wheels\tires. depends on where you want to go, i had it for a year, sold it used for 50 bucks less then i bought i for. 50 bucks to be "bagged" for a year until i could afford my 6 link was a no brainer.

·
doofus
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where do you get one of these air over leaf setups? I want to get one for now and get a 4 link in a year or so....let me know where to get a good kit.

Chad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts