S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Token Ranger Guy
2,028 Posts
$200, Ill come pick it up tonight :haha: all seriousness, someone more familiar with them will pop in and give an accurate price, good luck on the potential sale!

·
Registered Hoosier
4,671 Posts
Post pictures, and I'm sure you will get lots of opinions.
Welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Yeah post some pictures, but I will throw the line out there before someone else does.. haha it is worth what someone is willing to give for it. :D

·
9" strait pipes...
2,920 Posts
i paid 3k for my 94 back in january, with 97k on it in great shape, just needed 2 front tires.

·
Big Blue Nation
1,474 Posts
id say between 3-4 g's if its in "perfect" shape

·
Registered Hoosier
4,671 Posts
Pics or ban

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
"Perfect shape" is different to errbody.....

I once saw a 1500 in perfect shape....And it was..... Primer panels,heated springs n all... Lol

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
It all depends on where you live and who's looking to buy it.locally here it's worth maybe 2,000 and it's gotta be nice!! most people including me wouldn't be interested in it.'94s have no special wheels or suspension,no airbag,and the old interior+std cabs have almost no value around here.90% of people could care less if it's a SS or not.

·
OnyxSS
58 Posts
how much is would a freshly painted sport side 1997 s10 ss be worth? its onyx black power everything. air bag tinted windows. a/c system is brand new. spray in bed liner. has the fifth shock. new tires. 140k miles.

·
OnyxSS
58 Posts
no no no. kkb is strickly based on a vehicle's age and condition. I mean what is it worth to someone who is looking for one. someone who knows how rare they are. do you know how much they have or can sell for to someone who is looking for one? I have heard of them selling for 25k in brazil and I know there is one for sell in new jersey for 34k but it has a corvette engine. this is why I am asking what is mine worth to a collector and true s10 and s10 ss lover?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts