S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
It will resonate in the cab pretty hard. I have a one-off Spin and it
has resonance in the cab. In fact I'm changing out because it's time
at least for me to quiet down some. A lot of guys are liking the
Ravin muffs. In fact here at this forum is a sound clip from a Blazer.
It's a couple weeks old, so you'll have to do a search. Sounded good.
I gotta say I think that Pro Shoot out will be WAY to aggressive for
ya, but it's up to you. The Blazer had a z55 installed I think. Ravin
makes one even more radical than that. It's Z33 model..

Here's Ravin's site. www.goRavin.com.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just put a 2.5" Dynomax Ultraflow on with a turndown she rumbles.:D Ask Obekinkyone we put it on my truck tonight he's got a moroso spiral flow on his and it sounds good too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
P.S. Mine has resonance in the cab also but that is mostly from the turndown though.

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
mine will sound really good after i get that little gasket back in....hummmm mabye i shouldn't have been so rough when i ripped that out of their ah well no biggey a gasket some of that copper goopey crap and i'll be set i'm gona pick it up on my way home and get that done before it snows tonight cause i'll have to be on snow plow duty anywho i'm sure you guys wanted to know all that crap

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
anywho i gota moroso on mine and if your lookin for a really good rummble i would go with that sorry nbm032003(and or don and or donny 5 and or my bitch) but mines louder even after my gaskets back in hint hint wink wink it's time to race again baby(hopefully not a one tire fire from me this time....stupid bad lauches on crappy belleville roads) definetly not the gateway surface

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
i forgot to say a spintech would be wicked loud and more then likly towards getting pulled over loud for it but every time you see a cop throw her in nuetral(and yes i know i can't spell) like the rest of us do and you'll be fine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts