S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It goes 8.79 from Gm and thru tuning we've cut it down almost a full second heres a couple pic's enjoy o by the way its a short stroke 5.3 with a 4.0 liter Whipple backed a by a ATI glide...

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,149 Posts
No A/C = Myeh...
not a street legal car from the factory. COPO's can be titled to prove ownership but can't ever be made street legal no matter what you do. Just a toy lol

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,149 Posts
I know- I read HOT ROD magazine. :p

Why so serious?
lol, some people just aren't in the know. I was just informing, wasn't trying to be too serious ;). Why you so serious about my seriousness? haha

·
Registered
263 Posts
^ I remember reading they were going to be available in 3 different motor configurations with this one being the quickest @ 550hp, stock, i think. I'm sure, op will chime in to tell us for sure.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there are 3 diff config's to be honest i cant think of them off of the top of my head we dont have a sticker on the car because my boss (Mike [email protected] New Era Performance)would rather let his tuning do the talking then to just slap a sticker on it Gm has a whole website devoted to the Copo so if yer interested in the exact specs check it out.The car uses a marine based operating system(no HP Tuners support) which really drove mike to take on the job and expand his capabilities.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts