S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've figured out almost everything I need from AIM but I'm not sure??? I priced the front kit, which i assume is just the bracket and the bag, for $249/ pair. A rear 4-link, with C-notches, bags, and panhard bar was about $600. A 3gal. tank was like $39, and a compressor was about $100. What else do I need to finish the job and is there a better and cheaper place to get them from??? HELP!!!! :cry:

·
For Sale
190 Posts
if your going to get bags - you'll prolly really want to go with at least a 5 gallon tank. with around 2-3 compressors, unless you wanna wait 10 mins for the tank to fill up. what size lines you going with + valves its imprtant to get the goods.
good luck

·
The Primered Panther
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the only other thing i need besides a bigger tank and one more compressor is lines and valves? I'm trying to keep this as cheap as possible but still be a good setup that i won't have a lot of problems with, anysuggestions would be very helpful and very welcome!!! There should be instructions with the compressors on how to wire them right? There is a lot of confusing **** when it comes to bags!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I would order from Aftermarket wholesale!! They are the nicest people and the most reliable. I ordered a front-back setup with four smc 1/2 valves, 1/2 line, dual needle guage, fittings, wiring, 5 gal. tank, viair compressor (300c) and 4 bags for only $1230. I'm almost finished the front setup, all I need to do is notch some more of the frame for the 2600 bag to clear. I was messing with it and it's really fast!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts