S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just bought a 2000 chevy s10 singlecab and im looking into geting a drop. All I need to buy is the 2" lowering spindles / 3" block kit and drop shocks correct? Im new to this drop thing.. I was going to order that and my friend owns a chassi shop and he is going to install it for me.

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
go lower! I did a 3/3 drop and im ready to go lower..lol

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
when dropping with spindles you will not need drop shocks for the front nor with drop blocks in the back... now if you were to go with drop coil springs or leaf springs in the back you would need to get drop shocks.. your headed in the right direction so far with the spindle/block combo!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea... I would not mind going lower but... my dad is in the airforce and we travel alot....I gotta drive the sdime through new territory all the time...

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
:stupid: Its really not that hard. The back is the simplest thing ever and the front is easy it just takes a little while. Give yourself plenty of time and you should be able to do it with simple tools.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok I guess I will try it myself...I have access to one of those platforms you put your truck up in the air and work underneath it so it should be simple...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts