S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am going to be lowering my truck 4/5 in a month or so and have the spindles, coils and blocks all here. I used Belltech for all those.

I was wondering what brand drop leafs should i use? I want the best ride possible. Also monoleaf or a multipack leaf? What are the advantages/disadvantages with each?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
301 Posts
I used Belltech, they work great, 3" drop. Be sure to order two, they are priced individually. I got mine from Summit. When removing the left front spring bolt, the bolt will hit the gas tank, i cut the head off, and replaced the bolt with the head facing the outside.

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
Belltech is always a good choice...they seem to have this suspension thing down pretty well:thumbup: GroundForce makes some decent rear springs too...can usually be had for a little cheaper than the Belltechs. BTW, Bob, saw your truck in the back of Truckin' (one of the last issues I got before I cancelled my subscription)...lookin' pretty good..congrats:D

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
when i do mine im going with belltech, check out stylinconcepts.com they have some

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
yeah, definately go Belltech :D I can get them for you too if you're interested :D

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
alright... I'll get you a price in the morning :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts