S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i may be able to get a set of these headers for around $200 and i was wondering if they would be worth the money though.. anyone have experiences with them? are they a good product, or should i just stay away from them.?

Thanks for any help!

Kevin

·
I Am Canadian!
1,194 Posts
I think they are allright...but I have JBA's so I can only give an opinion on them and they are absolutely great

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not it's not. :p i checked in the exhaust forum and no one responds to any of the questions. :p and i need to tell the guy in a day or so if i want them. haha

offtopic = quick answer :D:D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
GO_XTREME said:
not it's not. :p i checked in the exhaust forum and no one responds to any of the questions. :p and i need to tell the guy in a day or so if i want them. haha

offtopic = quick answer :D:D
:nono:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rolleyes:

ya now i probly can't get it.

thanks..

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
GO_XTREME said:
:rolleyes:

ya now i probly can't get it.

thanks..
WTF? Don't roll your eyes at me. Try a SEARCH. I'm sure there's plenty of info on them in the exhaust forum and I know there is in the 262ci forum. Please don't post in the wrong forum on purpose.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey i'm just giving ya hard time calm down. :D ya i ran a search and found a bunch of the same questions but with no answers. o well i'll probly just get them anyways. :D

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i live like 20 miles or less from them. there right by my dads work. i may have to go check them out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts