S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am looking to buy new seats for my truck i am going to either do the Steel Horse C-5 Trucks Seats or Racing seats from Either Sparco..Redcaro..Tenzo..etc does anyone have any suggestions or experience in doing this so i can make a decision on which and on how to do it right???? If you have pics Please Post....thanks guys:cool:

P

·
0 Posts
I want racing seats so can someone post some pics of some racing seats in an S-10

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
dude...you know you can cut the center console out of the 60/40 seats... pretty easy..all you do is just cut the tubing off and cut the excess material but leave enough to tuck...or like whoever said it ...get soe crazy katzkin ****...that stuff is sweet...

P

·
0 Posts
Oh I could do that

How much does the Katzkin SH!T cost
That stuff is Super Sweet

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
How about going to the junk yard and finding a set of seats out of a wrecked ricer and having a frame adapted to them.... it a hell of a lot cheaper!

·
Registered
658 Posts
i want seats out of a civic but the junk yard want 150 for the set
i dont know if thats to much theyre really nice out of like a 96- 98 civic

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
If they are not torn up that is a good price...minor tears...$100 a set...major tears.. 25-50 a set.

·
CURL UP AND DIE
357 Posts
go to Corbeau.com, they have some bad ass looking stuff and the adapters to fit about anything that is made....i am ordering some soon

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
yea katzkin is a little pricey..but if you **** golden eggs i think you could swing it...lol...Trans Am seats fit o.k....i think......grand am and grand prix seat will fit in them....cavalier seats....sunfire seats...i wanna get some leather ones out of a jimmy or blazer...cause they are really nice....

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got a pair of buckets out a '92 Eclipse for about 80, they look a lot better, but i still have to modify the frames a bit, but still its not all that bad

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
I replaced my bench with late 80's blazer buckets. I had them cut down and recovered in cloth. The seats were 100 CDN and 600 CDN to get them cut down and stiched with cloth.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
isnt anyone afraid that in a accident the seat wont hold on to the floor or something malfuntions..... will insurance still pay??

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I am thinking about getting some of the Tenzo seats for my first gen..but that won't happen for a while cuz I will have to save for them...and I am a cheap ass...

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
well if you have enough sense..to know what you are doin and tighten everything up...good...i don''t see why they would come apart:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts