S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i say go for it , id probably get a kit myself if the cops weren't such :cuss: around here :madfinger

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
glow baby glow

I just ordered a set.....cops are dicks here to ....but yeh make sure you can see the bulbs

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
CAN'T

Doh!!
:bash:

CAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'TCAN'T.....see the neon bulbs!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
:barf: :gay:

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Don't listen to these guys or you'll wind up with only three brain cells like them! Neon is tight! I like the blue but the red looks good also.

Go for it!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Rick don't make me come down there.........I wont bring any beer.....Neons are GAY.....Like Richayd Simmons Gay. Leave em to the RICERS...(EEEEEW That word makes me queezy)..LOL:thumbup:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Neons are cool if done right, as is everything else. If it's not done right, it's gayer than balls. :)

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i'm with those that say they look good.......that is if they are done right and tucked underneath where ya can't see em......after i get some other stuff i want i lpan on getting a set of blue neons to go under mine.....do what you wanna do and not worry bout what everyone else says tho....late

1 - 14 of 14 Posts