S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Mine's Longer than yours.
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just purchased a ping pong table and my truck isn't at home right now so i'm storing it in the garage until i build up enough energy to bring it into the basement. me and my friends have been playing like mad lately, we're actually getting pretty good. What do u have in your garage, or whatever that most mini truckers don't?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
My Truck, ....LMAO. Lets see, my friend has 2 of his Mustangs in there, and I have all kinds of stuff, including 3 living room sets. Its a garage that I rent, My truck won't fit anyways, it has quite a steep grade to it. My truck would drag.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i got a 85 corvette on one side, and the side my truck is usually onm is currently occupied by 2 snowmobiles i'm doing a motor swap with. heeheehee

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
seeing that my parents would only let me park the truck in the garage when i give it a fat wax job for shows or when i took it to prom, there is a nice jeep grand cherokee and my grandmas bonniville, along with a riding lawn mower, and various tools, lawn equipment, and horse parafinalia

·
Registered
290 Posts
aside from my truck, theres a 70 pontiac lemans sport convertable, and a 65 plymouth valaint signet

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Nothing unusual and no cars. They dont really fit in the garage anyway.
Not like Id be allowed to park my piece of shit in the garage anyway.
My car is in a million pieces at my friends garage.

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
Well my truck on one side. Tamiya R/C car (on top of craftsman toolbox.) and on the other side. My mom's '93 Lumina Euro with 62k on it. Just got new tires for it 4 months ago. Thats the only set of tires we have ever bought for it. It just sits and goes out on nice nice days.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts