S-10 Forum banner
2581 - 2600 of 2619 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Went to the pick n pay today and picked this accessory panel up for 13 bucks.
I didn't know that they just plugged right in.
Mine is a 02 base model and it didn't have one.
Wonder why they didn't put these in all of the trucks?
Grass Groundcover Plant Grassland Revolver
Handgun holster Grass Automotive exterior Fashion accessory Personal protective equipment
Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive design
White Car Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,312 Posts
They probably did come with it and it was removed. There's also another panel to the right of that one.

·
Premium Member
1994 GMC Jimmy SLE 4.3 CPI 4x4
676 Posts
Base model used to mean base model. An affordable truck with no frills just made to get the job done. My ‘15 Silverado 2500hd is supposed to be a “base model” but it has USB ports and Aux ports in the armrest and AC, vinyl floor and crank windows still though. $41k doesn’t get you what it used too.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
If it's a base model that would be why the 12V ports aren't included. The other 2 panels weren't installed in the base model either. They used a special metal plate on the driver side to hold up the OBD2 port instead of the driver side hush panel.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If it's a base model that would be why the 12V ports aren't included. The other 2 panels weren't installed in the base model either. They used a special metal plate on the driver side to hold up the OBD2 port instead of the driver side hush panel.
I need to keep an eye out for the other pieces then

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I became spoiled with the extra auxiliary 12v ports so much that I get them from every vehicle I pick through. My 02 truck did not come with them but they are in there now. My 2k truck had them from the factory though. Even if I don't use them I atleast know I have the option.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,312 Posts
I became spoiled with the extra auxiliary 12v ports so much that I get them from every vehicle I pick through. My 02 truck did not come with them but they are in there now. My 2k truck had them from the factory though. Even if I don't use them I atleast know I have the option.
You're just just power hungry...

Reactions: Gen210

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Rhotpursuit

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Found the source of my vibration while swapping the 7.625 axle. Although the differential had a lot of slack in it the driveshaft is the main culprit

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
8.5 is now in after a huge delay called life lol

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,312 Posts
It would look better under my truck since the calipers match my paint...j/s.

Reactions: Gen210

·
Registered
304 Posts
My local pick and pay had 50 percent off today, so I went and got them other lower dash panels y'all were telling me about. Thanks.
I got the two other ones I needed, and also bought another 3 peice set to sell.
Also found a envoy grill, Incase I do the envoy front end one-day, I missed out on the headlights and front bumper, it was there a few weeks ago and I changed my mind and then I went to go back and get it and it was gone.
I paid like 10 bucks for the grill, and I got all five panels and the grill for 23 bucks out the door. Good deal.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Grille Automotive lighting Blue Hood Motor vehicle
Grille Motor vehicle Hood Blue Automotive lighting

I think all the tabs are there, can't tell what that is on the bottom part of the grille, it's upside down in the pic, but looks like maybe two clips are broke?
Blue Grille Hood Motor vehicle Green

And here is a pic of the envoy a few weeks ago, and I let it slip away, and can't find no lights or a bumper in my area right now.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
157 Posts
I back flushed the heater core and got it unclogged and in the process managed to get the cooling system burped. Now I have heat and the temp is reading relatively normal. Tomorrow I will tackle an exhaust leak oh the aftermarket header

·
Registered
304 Posts
Think I'm gonna get a step side box and do the rear step delete kit.
Gonna pick this box up tomorrow.
Bed, tailgate,bumper,bed liner and fuel kneck for 375.
I haven't seen it in person yet,but it appears to be in great shape.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Good score

·
Registered
304 Posts
Got my bed home 16 miles safely.
The guys at the u pull it place we're slamming that thing around , luckily I'm replacing the rear step parts with the delete kit.
But watching these guys handle this bed with no care was tough.
They had to dig in the trash to get me the fuel door they threw away.
Got the bed, bed liner, tail gate, rear bumper, fuel kneck and the tail lights for 375.
Bed came off a extended cab 98 4 banger, and mine is a 02 v6 regular cab.
Now just got to put the bed in the back yard will it will sit for a bit till I get the roll pan and step delete, and then I can go get it painted.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Cloud Sky Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Cloud Sky Aircraft Aviation Aerospace manufacturer
Motor vehicle Hood Grille Automotive design Bumper
Wheel Wood Plant Automotive tire Road surface
Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Vehicle door
Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Hood Fender
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
766 Posts
I sold my other 03 Sonoma SLS today. The new owner didn't want the hypertech programmer so I removed the program out of 03 Sonoma and put the hypertech programmer up for sale in the engine section.

2581 - 2600 of 2619 Posts