S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5808 Posts

·
CDN 2WD 2Gen 4-Door!
2,814 Posts
Wired together my relays for my 95 bagged truck....picked up Delco pads/rotors for the rear of my 00 daily...

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
stared at it. spit on it. then stole the yellow tinted mirror off it and put it on my truck.

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
today i tried to steal the seats and stripped the torx bolt out and said screw it. lol

·
Wondersmith
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
made a list of the stuff i need to get for the new toy, err the gfs new toy

t-case sensor thing
4wd switch
hood release
hinge pins
shocks
rear wiper motor
grille
Stereo / speakers
Drivers mirror
key fob
valance
front bumper end caps
1 center cap
antena base
right rear bumper corner
bedline hitch receiver
bedline hooks
clear corners

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Put my 1.5" rear spacers on so my OE IROCs sit better in the wheel well and I don't strip any more lug nuts using the 1/4" spacers I had on there. Also tried to figure out where the short in my right front ABS sensor is coming from. Think I broke the wires inside of it when I was lowering it and didn't realize to unclip it from the upper A arm. Looks like I'll be ordering new hubs for it to fix the ABS and hopefully get rid of the annoying squeal I keep hearing when I take off from a stop.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cursed at my 04 blazer for being black and for collecting so much pollen over the past 2 days that it hasn't been drove, then drove it to school.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cursed at my 04 blazer for being black and for collecting so much pollen over the past 2 days that it hasn't been drove, then drove it to school.

And now thinking about how I need to sale my system to buy spindles and leafs.
FML

1 - 20 of 5808 Posts