S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
03 GMC Sonoma SLS & 04 Chevrolet Blazer Ls
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Did front and rear brake pads and rotors all ACDelco rotors and best brake semi ceramic front & full ceramic rear. flush the whole break system until fluid was clear. Also replaced master cylinder reservoir had some kind of slime in it couldn't get it out. And Changed oil (Royal Purple) 10W-30 & filter 20-51A.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Received my 12 pack of R134a today from Amazon only cost me $77.92 to my door. I would have bought the same 12 pack 12 oz cans here in California it would have cost me.
$6.99 each + tax 9% + $10 core each.
So $211.43 for the same order I just got from Amazon for $77.92 that is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That's a lot of cars for one day.
I usually do 40 or 50 a day right now I'm moving slow my back is toast. I'm having surgery next month hopefully they get it right this round.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Sorry to hear about your back. I'm having issues also...just have to make time to see the doc.
It was fine until the guy that was texting and driving didn't bother to look up and see the red light that I was stopped at. Hit me so hard It bent the bumper all the way to the ground destroyed the bed bent the frame even knocked the drive shaft out of the transmission. Then he turns around and tells the cops he was only going 10 miles an hour :confused:. Now I have six discs in my back messed up four at 10 mm bulge and two at 8 mm bulge.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Great to see this section get updated.
Good work my friend

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Picked up a frame for my blazer today for my local Pick-n-Pull it was only $211 with the leaf springs. The bonus the leaf springs were belltech you can't beat that.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Forgot to add this here's the donor Blazer the frame came from. But it didn't look like the picture when I got to it, it was totally stripped out no mercy.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Oh the ideas.........😎😎😎😎
The idea for right now is clean paint and since they're no body on it why not test fit the 5.3. 😎

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
You didn't scrap @Harleys Blazer did you?? 🤣 🤣
Maybe; but I knew the Blazer and look familiar but I couldn't place from where. But at least the frame will live on. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I was going to remove the roof rack on my blazer today. I started removing it and those bright engineers at GM put nutserts in the roof. So that's going to have to wait until this next spring. I don't want to pull the headliner right now just to drill out the nutserts then welding the holes.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
32,539 Posts
Some stainless button head screws and a rubber washer will seal it up until you can get to it.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Some stainless button head screws and a rubber washer will seal it up until you can get to it.
It would stick up above the roof line kind of like this ( See Picture ). I don't understand why they use nutserts on the two door Blazer. on the four door Blazer their countersunk into a metal plate under the roof line on the ones I've seen in the past.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts