S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neither one works, Thanks anyway though.
All i know is that its the same color as the top of a Avon skin so soft bottle (betcha thats the first time thats been said on this forum);)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's actually darker than that,the color you found IS ugly
it's one of those colors that grows on you after awhile, this is my Moms truck and I think a V8 would make up for the color.
:D Thanks guys

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
what do u guys think a silver x would look like.....i'm gonna get mine painted one day and i dunno if i should stick with black or not....i love the way black goes with chrome (polished) wheels....looks real sharp but i dunno how it would look with silver...

·
Registered
224 Posts
actually...

looking at the different angles, I am guessing it is aquamarine, and I don't know the wa# for it. My aunt has the same color on a blazer. Definately a dated color, screams 1990....Kinda like those tribal flames guys put on **** that screams 1998....lol

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The #s are L9830 U9830 13D Order no T67262
There is a Sonoma extended cab in my town that is the same color and thats the only one i've seen. That color on a blazer though....:barf: too much color.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CynicX said:
what do u guys think a silver x would look like.....i'm gonna get mine painted one day and i dunno if i should stick with black or not....i love the way black goes with chrome (polished) wheels....looks real sharp but i dunno how it would look with silver...

I like Black, It rawks :rock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.