S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I heart Boost.
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 4x4 1991 4.3 s-10 blazer and i dont think that it is running at its top performance. what are some basic things i can do to improve on it. alos what size lift do i need if i want 30 inch tires? thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got a 1994 S10 Blazer 4 door with the CPI Vortec Engine, and it didn't feel like it was breathing right sooo I added a K&N air filter and put a 40 series Flowmaster Muffler with a "dump" and it sounds really sweet, everyone gets freaked out when i rev up my truck or let it idle, it sounds like a V8.....and thats cause the tone is really deep and mellow, but start off with your exhaust and induction, and if you wanna move 30in tires, get some gears 3:73's or 4:10's.....

The whole trick of gettin power out of the engine is how much air you can suck in and how fast you can throw it out.....AARON

·
Registered
9 Posts
30"s

no lift for 30s, but mine has 30x9.5, and rubs in reverse cranked to the left, and i have stock 3.42s, and they turn the tires just fine

·
Registered
664 Posts
when i get my xtreme, and after all the bolt-ons, and full exaust, on day I will have an s/c, I can't wait till that moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts