S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The light that is behind my headlight knob went out and I have gone to Autozone and O'Reilys and they cant figure out which bulb it is. Do you guys know the number for it?

·
Registered
709 Posts
I don't know what year you have but i would think its either a 194 of non replaceable....

I know the ones in the cluster for a 98 s10 is 194 so i would think the same would hold true there.....

·
24HR Reflector Collector
316 Posts
did you take it apart?? if not then take off your dash, and get a tiny screw driver in the back of the bulb and turn it so it pops out. when its out it should have a little blue cover over it which give your head light switch that hyper white kinda color. i dont know if you can take the bulb out of the stick its on but if you could then you could go to superbrightleds.com and get T1.5 instrument bulb. its the same bulb as your hvac knob light up panel and your turn signal and high beam lights. youd prolly be better off goin to a gm dealer and getting a new light.
hope this info helped ya out some.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the dealer and they said I have to buy some socket with it and its 12 bucks. Thats alot just for a damn bulb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts