S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
you could build a set, it might be pretty spendy though but maybe cheaper than buying one made.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
Just find one at a car dealer, burn the place to the ground, then ask if you can have it. If not, take it because the place burned to the ground and there's nobody there to witness it. The hard part though would be moving it. You'd need a trailor and some friends, and . . . I hope you know I'm just kidding. Burning down a car dealer would probably not help.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
lol, I'll go to a dealer and steal the display ramp. just leave the corvette or whatever was paerked on it behind.
Pussy.... Take the Corvette, too... :p

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
that would be very easy to make, looks like a bunch of angle and expanded metal welded together. I'm guessing around 150 dollars for mats.

·
Registered
498 Posts
$150 for materials , don't know where you buy your stell at , but round here you could maybe make the actual ramp for that if you are lucky .

·
AVTekk is my HERO
1,232 Posts
$150 for materials , don't know where you buy your stell at , but round here you could maybe make the actual ramp for that if you are lucky .
just a high estimate including cut down, I work at a steel production plant and get steel at cost plus I can do whatever I want with the machines for free,ex: buy a plate of 1/2 steel cut 100 wheel spacers out of it *maybe more*, my cost about 60 dollars and about 1hour of time. and I could sell lets say 10 dollars a set and make 120 dollars like nothin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts