S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
main goals for getting these trucks..

mine personally, it's nice to know that EVENTUALLY with some money, I can pull up to the line with a Camaro and just smoke it, maybe not by 2 or 3 car lengths, but I can beat it.

So WHAT"S YOURS..??

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
TO GET WOMEN!!!...but since I have a woman...I guess it is to have a nice fast truck...but since mine is slow..I will have to say...so I can out run my friends stewarts truck and thats all the matters...

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
to have a bad ass daily driver that turns heads and gets into a few mags at the shows (trophies too maybe?).:thumbup:

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i've always wanted a fast car........but i decided to go with the truck since it would eventually get more attention....my granddad used to build engines and race so as soon as i get money to do a couple of things to it me and him can spend a lil time together too

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
To look good, sound good, and turn some heads with a sweet daily driver! Speed is cool too, but unless your racing it can wait. Making horsepower burns a lot of green!

Oh yeah and chicks dig trucks.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
red10 said:
To look good, sound good, and turn some heads with a sweet daily driver! Speed is cool too, but unless your racing it can wait. Making horsepower burns a lot of green!

Oh yeah and chicks dig trucks.
Looking good and sounding good cost green too...Its all in the priorities...

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
the chiks like trucks but having the green helps when it comes to them liking who is driving the truck.....now if i could just get some $$$ maybe i would get just as many looks as my truck gets

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
True to the priorties! But in Canada horsepower and snow make driving "fun" to say the least! Oh well I guess you just have to put more sandbags in the bed. LOL.

·
Registered
201 Posts
my goals:

1) something different (ie, twin torbo v6 running 20+ psi boost)
2)something fast somewhat ties in w/ above
3)black, black, and some more black (ie no more emblems, handles, gauges, etc)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts