S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont listen to a whole lot of rap, but when i do i like it loud with alot of bass and i like driving my neighbor hood crazy, but i dont want a big expensive system, what amp and sub would be best? I think i just want one 10" sub to.

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
first off. people like you should not have car audio. you want it just to piss others off, not for your own private enjoyment. second, i highly doubt that a ten will give you what you want. i'll let other people help you now.

·
Mine Sweeper!
6,512 Posts
he's in canada, it's ok to piss of your neighbors in canada. if they get mad, they'll just throw a moose at him. or curl him to death.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
great help guys... real mature
you're calling us immature yet you only want a loud stereo to piss people off?????:haha:

****ing kids

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so what? i like loud music and it tends to piss people off, big deal... at least i have something better to do then to diss peoples posts all day cause they think there king shit.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
make a moronic post and prepare to get shit...you've been here since 2006 and actually made this stupid thread not expecting to get flamed?

and no,i am not acting like king shit....i state what everyone else won't

go buy some pyle's and put them in your bed free air,hell,don't even mount them,just let them slide around...that'll make noise

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
JL Audio 10w7 and a Rockford Fosgate T10001BD or T20001BD

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
he don't deserve a w7

·