S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-there al short bed right?
-what is fleet size? and stepside are the 2 steps at the begining of the bed where the gas tank is right? i like those they make it look more sporty.
- Engine, i want a 4.3 v6 and automatic for sure
-they make a 4 wheel drive extreme right? (i am going to go with the 2, just wondering...)
-anyone have the stripes on there's the extreme stripes?
-Intieror is just a colum shift and a counsole right? no options there? I'd rather the consol than the 3rd seat... extremes dont come leather the club cabs can though right?

Any more advise from extreme owners i'd apreciate it, again im in the markey for a new/used extreme in about a month or so. Any advise i'd apreciate it. thanks shane

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Please.. it's Xtreme not Extreme..

-there al short bed right?

Yes

-what is fleet size? and stepside are the 2 steps at the begining of the bed where the gas tank is right? i like those they make it look more sporty.

Fleet side is just the regular look, sport side is the curved dulley looking bed.

- Engine, i want a 4.3 v6 and automatic for sure
-they make a 4 wheel drive extreme right? (i am going to go with the 2, just wondering...)

The X is 2WD

-anyone have the stripes on there's the extreme stripes?

a few people do I personally am not big on them

-Intieror is just a colum shift and a counsole right? no options there? I'd rather the consol than the 3rd seat... extremes dont come leather the club cabs can though right?

Are you looking for an Ext cab or regular cab, I don't think you can get the floor shift either way, and no I don't believe the X's are offered in leather

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
My X has every option that they offer on them (except for the 5speed) for that year...if you read I have the factory options listed on my web page...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i like yours alot, i even printed out the very first pick on the site to show my dad, along the lines what i want to buy... and for the price you cant go wrong, how many miles do you have? and where are you from Illinois?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I WISH I NEW HOW TO DRIVE MANUAL!!!!

man i love your car, and thats everything i want... i want the regular cab, and i want the hard top like yours, just i wanna get the xtreme racinh stripe, i LOVE the tail lights. and its stepside, and 4.3, just manual. how long did it take you to pick up manual driving? man i wish your truck was AUTOMATIC. i would take it in a heart beat i swear.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
it has 49k getting ready to roll over on 50k....I live in kansas..and you'll like the manual better once you learn how to drive it...it feels like it has a lot more power than an auto...a day and you'll be a expert driver..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts