S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want air real bad.....bottom line..but i don't know if i want to spend like 1500 for everything and have it all right now?? or if i should buy evrything separately, and do it that way????? what do u guys think?? i want a full fbss, that is fast, and will lay frame......

·
Ol' Skool Member
395 Posts
By the time that i am bagged i will have less than 900 in the whole kit.. thats including 4link and step notch kit! I bout the front and rear bags and front cups for a combined amount of around 150 shipped! Just have to look around in these forums.. Of course the bags where used.. but still in good condition!

You can peice a awsome kit for under $1500

later

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Let me put it to ya plain and simple, if you just want bags, you're gonna have to realize that it costs money, and if you want it done right, and not ghetto, it will cost money. Yes, you can get good deals, blah blah, and it may come out not costin ya as much as it would have if you bought it all from one place, but on the other hand, if you get it all from one place, you only dealt with one person, and if you got it from a reputable business, that purchase price also included a warranty on some of the products you bought. This is not an inexpensive hobby, and you think you can pull it off without spendin a lot of money, I think you need to do a lil more research and realize how much it will cost, or find another hobby. My suggestion is the same for everyone else that says they can't afford it... do what I did, put some money to the side every payday, and save it up, and when you have a decent amount of money saved up, find a reputable business or shop to buy parts from, and get it all at once. The more you buy from one person, the more you save on shipping, and the more you will get in discounts for buying everything at once. my .02

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
A lil more....

Don't expect to drop a certain amount of money, and be done with it, and expect to have a perfectly bagged truck that will not cause you any problems. Some times, shit happens, and an airline blows, or a fitting breaks, or a compressor goes out, or a bag blows, and all of those things will cost you money, unless a shop installed it, because when you pay a shop to install it, again, if they are reputable and run a good business, they will have a warranty on the parts and the install. You need to have extra money on the side, and you need to buy spare airline, and spare fittings, and spare electrical connectors, 'Just in case'. These are a few things that are overlooked in the grand scheme of baggin a truck that most people don't think about, or recall when they are tellin other people about their experience in baggin their truck.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys.....i think ill justr buy a complete kit from somewhere...anybody reccomend any specific kits that are better than others??? ive beeen lookin at the one for 1070 on jp kustoms, and then gettin the bracket kit from suicide doors or sumthin, anyone got any suggesttion.....comments...im open to all opinions. but i do want a high quality fbss set up

·
RUSTHOLYUM
2,792 Posts
Ive dealt with jpk....great guys and buisness..(although shipping was a few days behind)..I did get everything i needed....and luckily nothing has gone up yet.....gl.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Hey bro we are running a Christmas special right now and I can get you our fbss kit for a reasonable amount under our normal price. Just drop me a line for pricing or any questions. [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts