S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And my truck ran like ****!!!! It was 98 degress with 32% humidity and sticky as hell out there. It rained before we started then stopped so they let us race. This was my first time to the track with my truck and I thought I would do better then with I ran!!!! Here is what my time sheet says

R/T 1.012
60' 2.439
1/8 10.643 @ 65.95 mph
1/4 16.629 @ 81.47 mph
That equals slow ass hell to me!!!!!

Whats up I know my r/t and 60' can be better but what will I run when there better GOD I cant wait to get that LS-1 motor in there!!!!!
Later Eric

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
Thats not too bad, considering the alt. and heat.
I'd say you lost it in the 60'. did you have trouble hookin up?
wait for a better day and run em again.

hell, I'll be luck to get into the 16's!! of course, thats a mile high:cry: we'll see

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya hookin up was alittle trouble but not much it rained so it was kinda slick but I just put on Kumhos 255 50 16's and it feels like the truck is slower!!!! Maybe its just me lol!!!!!
later Eric

·
Registered
23 Posts
1.012 R/T....talk about falling asleep at the line. Do they ever do runs at night there. I know it gets cooler at night in the desert. So that a better R/T your truck would be alot quicker.

·
Drunk Member
27 Posts
Actually if his track does not start the clocks untill he goes past the starting beams, a better reaction time would not help his time.

·
SS Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The races start at 6pm till like 11pm and it doesnt get cooler here in the desert in the summer!!!! I went out awhile back at 1:30am it was 102 degrees!!! I wake up for work at 3am so going racing at 8pm I should be falling asleep at the line!!!!
Later Eric

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
97-S10-SS said:
The races start at 6pm till like 11pm and it doesnt get cooler here in the desert in the summer!!!! I went out awhile back at 1:30am it was 102 degrees!!! I wake up for work at 3am so going racing at 8pm I should be falling asleep at the line!!!!
Later Eric
Gee, no wonder...Get this man some caffience and some N2O.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts