S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Atco on friday and there was lotsa cool S10s a black 1st gen that was in the 9's or 10's a GN powered 1st gen and some xtremes , but the highlight of the night was the midget driving a monte SS that wanted to fight the crowd cause they were picking on him (i mean he was sitting on phone books and couldnt see over the wheel hahaha im still laughing bout that one now!) that just beat out the extreme owner who launched in reverse :bah:
and no i didnt race my slow thing cause im smarter than that i just did burnouts on the way home :)

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Your an idiot, you need to stop beating your truck like that. If pops finds out he'll kill you, trust me

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
alowerlevel said:
Your an idiot, you need to stop beating your truck like that. If pops finds out he'll kill you, trust me
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA yeah no sh!t ROFL hehehe
butr he has too much drag coeffecient with that damn topper on the top.... but how do you freaking launch in reverse? is he fuggin stupid or did his linkage get focked?

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HUTcH said:
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA yeah no sh!t ROFL hehehe
butr he has too much drag coeffecient with that damn topper on the top.... but how do you freaking launch in reverse? is he fuggin stupid or did his linkage get focked?
shut up you bastage ;) as for launchin in reverse dunno but it was funny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts