S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to spectate and look around. The wife said I need to get out of the garage for a change :haha:

Nothing really too special, no ricers thank god :rolleyes:. But my buddy Joey was there and he just got his truck back together. Some of you guys might recognize it. It was in a few Stylin' Concepts catalogs. Joe brought it home on a trailor and put most of it back together. First time i saw it so i snapped a pic

Then something i figured you guys might like. This has been around for a few years, but i never had the chance to take any pics. I love staring at this everytime i see it! I could sit here and type all the awesome mods done to this thing but i wont, i'll let the pics do the talking. ask ?'s if ya want. ENJOY!!

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Any times on the van? That's kinda cool.

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
i see that bus at super summit last year in akron,oh. the guy drove it all the way there,he said it got 4mpg lol

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah its truly a bad ass vehicle. You have to see it in person to appreciate all the custom work on it. Damn near every piece is custom made or altered.

Sorry i dont have any 1/4 times on it. Maybe i'll head up to the local 1/8 mile track sometime. I know he likes to give her a run every once and a while.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Sorry Marty. :(
Me> :dunce: :whip: <Marty
Don't take it as a reprimand or anything, I'm just kind of at the point with that word in particular "I thought we were all past this".

Usually if I see someone post a thread with the word ricer mentioned anywhere I'll toss it in the flame forum, but I know you're better than that.

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't take it as a reprimand or anything, I'm just kind of at the point with that word in particular "I thought we were all past this".

Usually if I see someone post a thread with the word ricer mentioned anywhere I'll toss it in the flame forum, but I know you're better than that.
Thank you sir :D trust me, it felt wierd typing it as i dont normally. But whatever, its done and over with. :dunno:

·
The photo terrorist
3,336 Posts
haha hitler bus is cool

·
Too Low for New Hampshire
110 Posts
So i went to spectate and look around. The wife said I need to get out of the garage for a change :haha:

Nothing really too special, no ricers thank god :rolleyes:. But my buddy Joey was there and he just got his truck back together. Some of you guys might recognize it. It was in a few Stylin' Concepts catalogs. Joe brought it home on a trailor and put most of it back together. First time i saw it so i snapped a pic

Truck looks nice. lol @ the donk parked behind it :haha:

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah that car pissed me off! I have an '80 Malibu and that was not what i wanted to see! Its not even really an all out donk (or box, whatever) it only has 20's and i dont even think they lifted it :dunno: All i know is they ruined a perfectly good Malibu!

·
resident crybaby
1,517 Posts
i did not expect that from the bus

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
haha, I was expecting more pics. Only 3 cars showed, a nice dime, a donk and a fast Ninja Turtle bus

1 - 20 of 25 Posts