S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
then found out today, somehow, shock busted, bottom bolt came off, and CV boot that i just replaced is torn! Dang it. how long does it take you guys to do em, it took me a good 2-3 hours.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
cv boots? Bah the replacements never last... i hate them. when i got my blaz one was torn i had no clue about it for the logest time... then i threw a new boot on and it riped... and a week later the damn tire was bouncin like crazy cuz the cv locked. I replaced the whole halfshalft for 70 and havent had trouble since. they are the stupidist things i wish there was an alternative

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody know of an aftermarket boot that is good? Like one made of kevlar. If theres not, lets patent it!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
ONEBDGMC said:
anybody know of an aftermarket boot that is good? Like one made of kevlar. If theres not, lets patent it!
We used to get ours from NAPA. They seemed to hold up pretty good.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ONEBDGMC said:

yeah we could make a mint on that. hmmmm wonder if we could get a specal mix of carbon fiber that it would be flexable... the ricers would make us rich beyond our dreams!

·
Registered
5 Posts
:thumbup: especialy if you could make the boots in different colors. I bet Cromb would be a best seller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts