S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got my exciting crazy event of the day/week/month outta the way.....i was sittin here on the forum about 45 minutes to an hour ago, and my mom was outside on the phone talkin to some woman that works with her, well i all of a sudden hear runnin water, i turn around towards looking down the hallway towards the living room from this room, and theres standing water runningall down the hallway and into my room, it was just slowly comin towards me like some goo in a horror movie or some shit. so i run outta the room, jump clear over all of the water, to the bathroom..not coming from there, and then i hear it comin from the washin machine, i open the pantry room, where its at, and theres water gushing outta the part where the hoses come outta the wall, whatever thats called, so i cut the valve off that was there, and it stopped it, and then my mom walks in to my sailor-cussing seesion..."what are you yellin about?" and then she saw it, it was something she did to it today, cleaning up, she said she remembered bumping somethin. i don't know what caused it still, but i just finished soppin up water over the bathroom floor, the living room floor, the entire hallway, the pantry room floor, and the hallway closet, not to mention part of this room, and my parents bedroom...so make this 2 coverups i've done in the past month to fix and hide shit that my mom has done, to keep my dad from finding out....we woulda been focked if there was still carpet here downstairs, we just had the hardwood floors put down in like march.. :haha: what a bunch of shit....oh well...just thought i'd share the craziness...

cliffs: where the hoses come outta the washing machine, there was somethin messed up, caused water to gush out like a bitch, made a mess on probably a 1/3 of the newly laid hardwood floors...and i had to clean it up, before dad got home....which he just made it in about 5 minutes ago....

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what the hell i was thinkin....damn

btw..in case you missed the other thread, i had to fix dad's valance on his sierra one day while he was at work, she focked it up, nearly ripped it off.......he hasn't noticed it yet....

·
no more S10
17,422 Posts
dang Jason... you need to blackmail your mom for some parts or money or something.

And yeah, that's a good thing yall got hardwood floors!!

·
Anybody got 20's?
5,731 Posts
NCarolinaS10 said:
dang Jason... you need to blackmail your mom for some parts or money or something.

And yeah, that's a good thing yall got hardwood floors!!
Really? They can soak water up and warp.

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EvenFlow said:
So you're getting bags soon huh?

Nice story man, I kinda chuckled thinking of how somebody would react lol.
yea, imagine someone jumping over a bigass puddle of water in slow motion, yelling NOOOOOOOOO....that was basicaly how it went.. :cool:

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well shit..haha he found out...somehow, i think ma was puttin stuff in the dryer, and she had some towels down under it, and he was like whats that for.......FOCKIN BUSTED....oh well

·
51,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahaha

check that shit...he found the hose leakin, and was pissed about that, cuz some more water had leaked down aroudn the washer again, so he has no clue as to the whole incident this afternoon...YESSS

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
My mom flooded the basement last week by overloading the washer. She went to work and when my father got up a few hours later there was 5" of water on the floor down there. Luckily it was my dad's day off.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
haha ive been through that but upstairs and dripping downstairs. but ours was toilet water, the wax seal on the bottom of the toilet didnt set right so it leaked and started down the hallway, and we have the actual wood floors none of that fake stuff, soaked it up really bad in one spot and made it warp, it felt like you were walking in a bbq grill. least you were able to hear it i found this one by stepping in it.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
our old washer at our old house did that shit...our whole living room and part of the rents bedroom under 2" of water....and we had mexican tile everywhere cept the bedrooms....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts